Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blessings

I just wanted to write about what a blessing it is to have a husband who hold the priesthood and can give a fathers blessing when asked. We were at my in laws and Carter has been having a really sore bum off and on for awhile. It was so bad when we were there he was screaming and I was crying because I couldn't do anything about it. Don't worry we will be taking him to see his doctor next week. He must be allergic to something and I'm tired of playing the guessing game. Anyway, I asked Jarrod to give him a blessing before we left. I don't know why I didn't think about doing it before, because I feel so much better now. Then I said okay Preston lets go and he said we can't go yet I didn't get mine. Jarrod said what do you need a blessing for and he said so I can stop getting sick with a cold. He has had his fair share of colds this year. So Jarrod gave him the sweetest blessing. He is such a good boy and what a blessing to have in are family, he is a great example to his little brother. I'm very proud of him!

2 comments:

Becky Marie said...

Precious!

Jill said...

I too am very grateful for the priesthood in my life. Rylee had a really bad diaper rash for a while, it got so bad it was bleeding. I found out she was sensitive to lanolin, which is in most store bought baby wipes and also desitin. Now I make homemade wipes and just use petrolium jelly as a moisture barrier. It was 100% better after three days. Just something you may want to try.