Monday, March 30, 2009

All About Preston


Born: April 25, 2005
Hair Color: brownish red
Eye Color: brown
Height: 3ft 5"
Weight: 38 lb
Favorite Color: green
Favorite Food: marshmellow cereal
Least Favorite: green suckers
Favorite Movie: Spiderman
Favorite TV show: Dragon Tales
Hobbies: play with toys, play with lego's (build house with them), play with Carter
Friends: Deacon, Alana, Rex, Jayce, Morgen


Those were the answers right from his mouth. Preston is so smart! He loves numbers, he can count to 30 without help. He adds, and we're working on subtraction. He writes his name and a few other words without help. He just loves life and is curious about everything! He asks about 20 or more questions a day. He has a drive to learn and grow. He has a sunflower in a cup that he is growing and every morning he has to go see how much it has grown, it's like watching Preston grow right before my eyes too, he's not a baby any more! He's not even a toddler any more! He's growing so fast. He is a good big brother and is always looking out for him. He's a little bit cautious and that is a good thing. He's a great leader and we are very proud of him and the little man he is becoming.

2 comments:

Jill said...

We love him too! Such a good friend for my Rex. I'm so glad to have you all in my life! Thanks for being such a great family!

The Slaughter 5 said...

Preston is such a little cutie! I still think of him as the little boy I'll never have. I guess it's cause of all that cuddle time I had with him when he was little. Don't get me wrong, I love Carter too! Both of your boys are so cute & special!