Tuesday, March 31, 2009

All About Carter

Born July 15, 2007
Hair Color: red
Eye Color: blue
Favorite Food: anything with sugar
Least Favorite: veggies
Favorite Person: daddy
Favorite TV show: Blue's Clues
Favorite Movie: Ratatouille
Favorite Word: NO! (bet you didn't see that one coming):0)

Carter is are fearless child! He loves to climb, is very adventurous, and very independant. He has a contagious smile, he's just so sweet. He loves to do everything daddy does. He's not my baby any more, he is my little toddler and he lets everyone know it. Very determined to get what he wants. Loves to be naked and will put up a fight to keep it that way! We just love him so much! He has a way of melting into your heart!

1 comment:

The Slaughter 5 said...

You just described Carter to a "T"! He is so dang cute! And I've got to brag...he gave me a kiss on Sunday and on Monday! Two days in a row!!! Now he probably won't give me any loves for a while...