Friday, May 1, 2009

Fun at the Park!















































































We're enjoying the nice weather at the Roy duck park! (that's what me and the kids call it) We love to go there and eat lunch and feed the ducks with my friend Jill and her two kids. The cute little girl is hers and Carter's girlfriend, he is so sweet to her all the time. The other one is Rex and I didn't get a picture of him (next time). He has red hair to and is Preston's friend. It's nice to get out and play!





































































































































































































































































1 comment:

Jill said...

It's always fun to go to the park with you guys. I'm so glad we have good friends to play with. Cute pictures! I didn't even notice you had your camera, lol!